commons-dev mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasser.zam...@live.com>
Subject Re: [LANG][PROXY] Various utility methods dealing with proxies
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 16:03:59 GMT
Hi again Amey,

I reviewed commons proxy and found out it's last release is too old for
2008. Also it seems it's not popular; well known indexing sites like [1]
just has indexed it's core module rather than other modules like
javaassist and etc. (Did you mean I add my proposal as a new module
named spring ? )

So, I was not sure how to continue. thoughts ?

Sincerely Yours,
Yasser.