commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [ALL] Video recordings of Apache Commons presentations at ApacheCON 2017 in Miami
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 23:40:28 GMT
Hi,

at this year’s ApacheCON we had some nice presentations. I’d like to share the video recordings
with you (in order they were held at the event)

Apache Commons - State of the Union by myself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dejxS9qkfMc&index=5&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dejxS9qkfMc&index=5&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp>

Apache Commons Crypto: Another wheel of Apache Commons by Dapeng Sun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwp8oHnut3k&index=6&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwp8oHnut3k&index=6&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp>

Introducing Apache Commons Text by Rob Tompkins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqBJHpQ5yvo&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp&index=9
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqBJHpQ5yvo&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp&index=9>

Apache Commons - Beyond StringUtils by myself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZB3P5VVIuc&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp&index=8
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZB3P5VVIuc&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp&index=8>

It was great meeting with other Commons committers. We had a great time. I’m looking forward
to the next ApacheCON, where I hope to meet more of you in person.

Regards,
Benedikt