commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 14:48:07 GMT

> Am 17.05.2017 um 14:26 schrieb Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I think we should move Apache Commons Jelly to dormant for the following reasons:
>
> - Jelly hasn’t seen any activity in a while. There haven’t been any relevant commits
since 2010 (I didn’t search the history further than that…)
> - The last release dates back to 2005.
> - There is no activity in Jira or on our mailing lists.
>
> For this reason I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving Apache Commons Jelly
to dormant. This vote will pass if nobody objects within the next 72 hours, e.g. after 20-May
2017 14:30 EDT (UTC-4).

With two -1 votes from Bruno P. Kinoshita and Oliver Heger, I consider this vote as failed.
There still seems to be some interest in Jelly, so there is no reason to move it to dormant.

Thank you!
Benedikt