commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] Video recordings of Apache Commons presentations at ApacheCON 2017 in Miami
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 10:46:55 GMT
Hi Benedikt.

On Sun, 21 May 2017 19:40:28 -0400, Benedikt Ritter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> at this year’s ApacheCON we had some nice presentations. I’d like to
> share the video recordings with you (in order they were held at the
> event)
>
> Apache Commons - State of the Union by myself:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dejxS9qkfMc&index=5&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dejxS9qkfMc&index=5&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp>

Thank you for mentioning the "Commons Math" issue. For a
relatively short account, I found it well-balanced.

We still don't agree on the "TLP" issue. At this point, I
do not see that the "Commons Math" has, even remotely, the
resources to become one.
It would be interesting to collect actual data points about
how such an evolution could come about.

Regards,
Gilles