commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>
Subject Re: [compress] ZIP Integration Tests (was Re: [VOTE] Release Compress 1.14 Based on RC1)
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 09:24:56 GMT
Always happy to help. I started debugging that same test I think, but then realised I had no
idea why that test was failing (nor where to start investigating why).
Will have another look during the weekend, unless you have fixed it already (-:
CheersBruno

      From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
 To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, 12 May 2017 9:17 PM
 Subject: Re: [compress] ZIP Integration Tests (was Re: [VOTE] Release Compress 1.14 Based
on RC1)

On 2017-05-12, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I'll run the tests myself to see what happens here.

$ mvn test -Dtest=Zip64SupportIT#writeSmallStoredEntryKnownSizeToFileModeAlways -Prun-zipit

Failed tests:
  Zip64SupportIT.writeSmallStoredEntryKnownSizeToFileModeAlways:1618->withTemporaryArchive:2323
arrays first differed at element [4]; expected:<64> but was:<-1>

I'll try to understand what's going on.

Thanks again

      Stefan