commons-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [ALL] Where is the Clirr report?
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:07:46 GMT
Hi Benedikt,

seems to be a feature (I guess because components can now choose between
clirr and japicmp). From the commons-parent change-log:

"Version 41: - new profile clirr (add src/site/resources/profile.clirr
to enable, clirr report no longer automatic)"

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml

I have added the profile.clirr file to lang and now the site includes
the clirr report again.

Cheers,
Pascal

Am 25.03.2017 um 20:08 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
> Hi,
>
> I’ve noticed that the Clirr report is no longer generated for several components. Is
this a bug in commons parent? I need a fix for this in order to prepare a release for [LANG].