commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Modeler to dormant
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:39:37 GMT
+1 (Didn't even know we had that.)

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> Am 13.03.2017 um 11:58 schrieb Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Apache Commons Modeler component provides mechanisms to create Model MBeans compatible
with JMX specification.

>> The last release dates back to 2007 and there hasn’t been any development activity
since. Further more there has not been any discussion on our mailing lists about Modeler.

>> I think it is okay to assume that the component is not needed anymore and can therefor
be moved to dormant.

>> So I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving the Apache Commons Modeler component
to dormant. This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. sometime after 11:00
UTC 16-March 2017. This vote by lazy consensus will pass if nobody raises objections - no
explicit +1 votes are required.

> This vote passes, since nobody objected within 72h. I’m going to move the Modeler to
dormant as soon as I find the time for it :-)