commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][LAZY] Move Apache Commons Modeler to dormant
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:58:19 GMT
Hi,

The Apache Commons Modeler component provides mechanisms to create Model MBeans compatible
with JMX specification.

The last release dates back to 2007 and there hasn’t been any development activity since.
Further more there has not been any discussion on our mailing lists about Modeler.

I think it is okay to assume that the component is not needed anymore and can therefor be
moved to dormant.

So I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving the Apache Commons Modeler component
to dormant. This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now, i.e. sometime after 11:00
UTC 16-March 2017. This vote by lazy consensus will pass if nobody raises objections - no
explicit +1 votes are required.

Regards,
Benedikt