commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VALIDATOR] Release 1.5.2?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 00:36:01 GMT
On 12 February 2017 at 18:01, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12 February 2017 at 15:54, Benedikt Ritter <britter@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hello Sebb,
>>
>> Are you about to create an RC for 1.5.2? If not, please let me know when you’re
finished with your latest changes. I’d like to push out a new release soon.

> I'm working towards getting it ready for a new release.
> Another few days at most, I hope.

I have come to a stop for now.

There are some requests to update the CreditCardValidator which could
perhaps be done, but it's difficult getting definitive information.

Should we be as strict as possible with lengths, or should we allow a
range of lengths even if there don't seem to be any cards with all of
them yet?

The Discover network is also a bit tricky as it includes many other cards.
Also in some areas it includes additional cards, e.g. China Union Pay,
which are handled independently elsewhere.

How should these be handled?