commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Tompkins <chtom...@gmail.com>
Subject [ALL] how to move a project out of the sandbox?
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 13:33:16 GMT
Hello all,

As a relative novice to the Apache/Apache Commons sandboxing process, I figure that it might
be prudent to ask what the process is for moving a component out of the sandbox, before I
attempt a release on TEXT. So, I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction
of the documentation or if someone has an answer here.

I did poke around a bit in markmail to see if such a discussion has been had on the dev lis,
and don’t see anything in the last several years that has anything like this context.

Cheers,
-Rob