commons-dev mailing list archives

From dbrosIus <dbros...@baybroadband.net>
Subject RE: [VOTE][LAZY] Volunteer As Commons Text Release Manager
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 19:59:27 GMT
+1

-------- Original message --------
From: Rob Tompkins <chtompki@gmail.com>
Date: 12/29/16  11:30 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE][LAZY] Volunteer As Commons Text Release Manager

Hello all,

I would like to volunteer as the commons-text release manager in hopes of performing the release
in the coming weeks. Thus, I propose that I be the release manager for commons-text until
another lazy consensus be reached for a different release manager at any future time.

I call for a vote for on this by lazy consensus. This vote will pass if nobody objects within
the next 72 hours, until 01/01/2017, 17:00 UTC.

Cheers,
-Rob