commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Jenkins Pipeline DSL
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2016 11:18:53 GMT
Seems OK to me.

However I think the script should be added to its own separate SVN/Git
branch (not trunk/master).
It's not a part of the source release per se, and as you write, it can
be applied to multiple branches.
Having it in the main source trees would be confusing, and more copies
to merge when updates are needed.