commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Jenkins Pipeline DSL
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2016 15:45:35 GMT
That sounds even more complicated to deal with :-( I would have to fiddle
with branches just to make a Jenkins build change? Is there a precedent for
such a set up?

I do like the idea of having the Jenkins build file right there like Travis
CI but it is slightly worrisome that we have more files to keep in sync.
Nothing to do except proposing a POM based standard.

The nice thing about .travis.yml is that it is simple for plain cases like
for most Commons components.

Gary