commons-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Gilster <wesgils...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applicability of PolyhedronsSet for high polygon counts
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 03:40:10 GMT
I really appreciate the quick response. Even though I believe this API
has the functionality I need, I'm not really sure I can easily tune the
performance. I need to check out a few other APIs to determine if they
will be a better fit, and if I can't find anything that fits, I'll
probably see what I can do with this geom package. Thanks again for
being so upfront about the state of the project.

Thanks,

Wes G.