commons-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Weberhofer <jweberho...@weberhofer.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons JCS 2.0-beta-2 based on RC2
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 13:18:47 GMT
+1 from my side.

When I build JCS on a NFS share, the following tests fail:

testWrite_128BlockElement(org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.block.BlockDiskUnitTest)
Time elapsed: 0.015 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Wrong number of blocks recorded. expected:<128>
but was:<256>
	at org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.block.BlockDiskUnitTest.testWrite_128BlockElement(BlockDiskUnitTest.java:214)

testWrite_DoubleBlockElement(org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.block.BlockDiskUnitTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.002 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Wrong number of blocks recorded. expected:<2>
but was:<4>
	at org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.block.BlockDiskUnitTest.testWrite_DoubleBlockElement(BlockDiskUnitTest.java:188)

java.sql.SQLException: Table already exists: JCS_STORE_MYSQL in statement [CREATE CACHED TABLE
JCS_STORE_MYSQL]
	at org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.mysql.MySQLDiskCacheHsqlBackedUnitTest.setupDatabase(MySQLDiskCacheHsqlBackedUnitTest.java:65)

Running org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDataSourceFactoryUnitTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.11 sec - in org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDataSourceFactoryUnitTest
Running org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheSharedPoolUnitTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.315 sec <<< FAILURE!
- in org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheSharedPoolUnitTest
testSimpleJDBCPutGetWithHSQL(org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheSharedPoolUnitTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.281 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.sql.SQLException: Table already exists: JCS_STORE_0 in statement [CREATE CACHED TABLE
JCS_STORE_0]
	at org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheSharedPoolUnitTest.testSimpleJDBCPutGetWithHSQL(JDBCDiskCacheSharedPoolUnitTest.java:70)

Running org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheUnitTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.396 sec <<< FAILURE!
- in org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheUnitTest
testInitializePoolAccess_withPoolName(org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheUnitTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.359 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.sql.SQLException: Table already exists: JCSTESTTABLE_INITIALIZEPOOLACCESS in statement
[CREATE CACHED TABLE JCSTESTTABLE_InitializePoolAccess]
	at org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheUnitTest.testInitializePoolAccess_withPoolName(JDBCDiskCacheUnitTest.java:203)

testSimpleJDBCPutGetWithHSQL(org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheUnitTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.001 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.sql.SQLException: Table already exists: JCS_STORE2 in statement [CREATE CACHED TABLE
JCS_STORE2]
	at org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheUnitTest.testSimpleJDBCPutGetWithHSQL(JDBCDiskCacheUnitTest.java:76)

Running org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheShrinkUnitTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.353 sec <<< FAILURE!
- in org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheShrinkUnitTest
org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheShrinkUnitTest  Time elapsed: 0.353
sec  <<< ERROR!
java.sql.SQLException: Table already exists: JCS_STORE_SHRINK in statement [CREATE CACHED
TABLE JCS_STORE_SHRINK]
	at org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc.JDBCDiskCacheShrinkUnitTest.setupDatabase(JDBCDiskCacheShrinkUnitTest.java:66)

Thank you!
Johannes

Am 01.11.2016 um 21:33 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau:
> +1, thanks Thomas
>

> Romain Manni-Bucau
> <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/rmannibucau>

>> I would like to beta-release the [jcs] component.
>> The issues found with RC1 have been addressed.
>>
>> Apache Commons JCS 2.0-beta-2 RC2 is available for review at:
>>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jcs/ (r16762).
>>
>> Maven artifacts are at:
>>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1218
>> .
>>
>> The Subversion tag is:
>>

>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jcs/tags/
>> commons-jcs-2.0-beta-2
>> (r1767436).
>>
>> The release notes are at:
>>

>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/jcs/tags/
>> commons-jcs-2.0-beta-2/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>> (r1767436).
>>
>> The staged site is available as a tarball at
>>
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/jcs/commons-
>> jcs-site-2.0-beta-2.tar.gz
>> (r16762).
>>
>> Please review the release candidate and vote.
>>
>>   [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
>>   [ ] +0 OK, but...
>>   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>>   [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...