commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] Maven plugins common configuration.
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 13:38:30 GMT
Hi.

On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 01:34:03 +0200, Artem Barger wrote:
> ​Hi Gilles,​
>
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Gilles
> <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org>
> wrote:
>

>> $ mvn clean install site site:stage
>>
>> succeeds. :-)
>>
>> But the modules link are still dead.
>> [E.g. there is no "apidocs".]
>

> ​Did you have chance to work that javadoc aggregation serves your
> need

No, I don't think that all the apidocs should be aggregated: It
could be confusing as to which JAR provides which functionality.

Rather each module should have its apidocs.

Only the userguide would be (manually) "aggregated" since it is
so small that a single read should be sufficient to get any user
on track...

> and
> now
> links are not broken anymore?

As of my latest updates to branch "multimodule", the links are
still broken.

Regards,
Gilles

P.S. See also my other email (about the check-list on JIRA).