commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Barnhill <ericbarnh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [complex] commons-complex module
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 12:48:17 GMT
On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Gilles <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org>
wrote:

>> It sounds like you can create your new component on top of math4, correct?
>>

> Would you rather reply to the technical arguments put forward in the
> preceding paragraph?
>
> I've already answered your question many times (see the archive).
>
> You do not need anything else? Aside from a better component name IMO.
>> "filter" is way to generic for me.
>>

> Is that the crux of the matter?
> "Math" wasn't too generic perhaps?
>
> Gilles

Hi Gilles, I read this email differently than you. My understanding is that
Gary is open to a filter subproject but would just like a different name
(to which Bernd replied).

But, I don't really know what he meant by the expression "built on top of
math 4". I did not interpret it as putting all these new modules in math4 .

Eric