commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <mben...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] Release Apache Commons Weaver 1.3 based on RC2
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 23:33:54 GMT
On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Matt Benson <mbenson@apache.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 4:30 PM, Matt Benson <mbenson@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I would like to release the [weaver] component.
>>
>> Apache Commons Weaver 1.3 RC2 is available for review at:
>>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/weaver/ (r16517).
>>
>> Maven artifacts are at:
>>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapac
>> hecommons-1210 .
>>
>> Tested with Oracle JDKs 6, 7 and 8; IBM JDKs 6 and 7.
>>
>> The Subversion tag is:
>>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/weaver/tags/1.3_RC2
>>  (r1764791).
>>
>> Site (note some links may be broken; this will be fixed when the site
>> is deployed):
>>   http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/commons-weaver-1.3-rc2/index.html
>>
>> RAT Report:
>>   http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/commons-weaver-1.3-rc2/
>> rat-report.html
>>
>> Quality Reports (PMD/Checkstyle/Findbugs/japicmp):
>>   http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/commons-weaver-1.3-rc2/
>> commons-weaver-parent/commons-weaver-processor/project-reports.html
>>   http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/commons-weaver-1.3-rc2/
>> commons-weaver-parent/commons-weaver-modules-parent/commons-
>> weaver-privilizer-parent/commons-weaver-privilizer-api/
>> project-reports.html
>>   http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/commons-weaver-1.3-rc2/
>> commons-weaver-parent/commons-weaver-modules-parent/commons-
>> weaver-privilizer-parent/commons-weaver-privilizer/project-reports.html
>>   http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/commons-weaver-1.3-rc2/
>> commons-weaver-parent/commons-weaver-modules-parent/commons-
>> weaver-normalizer/project-reports.html
>>   http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/commons-weaver-1.3-rc2/
>> commons-weaver-parent/commons-weaver-maven-plugin/project-reports.html
>>   http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/commons-weaver-1.3-rc2/
>> commons-weaver-parent/commons-weaver-antlib/project-reports.html
>>
>> Note that compatibility (japicmp) reports have only been produced for
>> artifacts that could conceivably be used programmatically by downstream
>> users: namely, *not* weaver modules.
>>
>> The only change from RC1 to RC2 has been the regeneration of the release
>> notes.
>>
>> Keys: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/commons/KEYS
>>
>> Please review the release candidate and vote.
>>   This vote will close no sooner than 72 hours from now, i.e. after
>> 2130UTC 16-October 2016
>>
>>   [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
>>   [ ] +0 OK, but...
>>   [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>>   [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
>>

> Registering my own +1 vote.
>
> Matt
>

>>   Thanks!

Hi all,
This vote received binding +1 votes from Oliver Heger, Benedikt Ritter and
myself. An additional non-binding +1 was received from Romain Manni-Bucau.
An issue with the site was pointed out by Sebastian Bazley, and I will be
certain to address that when deploying the site. No other votes were
received, and this vote passes.

Thanks to all who reviewed the RC,
Matt