commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Math] Changes on the 3.x line
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 20:48:49 GMT
Le 12/10/2016 à 18:45, Gilles a écrit :

> So, what you say in substance is that you'd rather _wait_ for
> someone to come by who will want to work with you on 3.x, rather
> than continue with people, here and now, a work (CM4) that
> started more than 3 years ago.

To be clear, I have no plan to maintain CM 3. I applied a small bug fix
to CM 4, I just thought it would be nice to backport it if ever a new CM
3 release is required. That's all.

I'm doing open source mostly for fun, my motivation is to help and make
something useful to others, and if a fixed CM 3 makes someone happy,
then so am I.

Emmanuel Bourg