commons-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ansell <ansell.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RDF] Implementation class name style
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 04:15:29 GMT
JSONLD-Java switched to JsonLd, after originally using uppercased
versions, to match the terminology casing used by the final
JSON-LD-API-1.0 specification:

https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld-api/#the-application-programming-interface

The capitalisation in the project name is just kept for posterity at this point.

If it would simplify things just to rely on the prefix, you may be
able to drop the Impl suffix without confusion.

Cheers,

Peter