commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>
Subject Re: Java8 utilities
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 13:24:12 GMT
I wonder if perhaps [functor] could become a place only for Java8+ FP utilities.

It was created before Java8, but it's still not complete. There was some work to have a parent
project, and the idea was to have a pre-Java8 implementation, and another Java8+. But since
we lost momentum, I think we could focus only in adding interesting FP utilities, not provided
in the language itself.

Thoughts?

Bruno