commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RC2] Release "Apache Commons RNG" version 1.0
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2016 15:28:19 GMT
Le 17/09/2016 à 13:34, Gilles a écrit :

> Your behaviour is in blatant contradiction with the Apache
> motto, and this project's chair mantra (RERO), which is
> truly ignored by the facts.

RERO isn't the Apache motto (and I'm not opposed to a release, I'm
opposed to declaring the current code as final and well polished).

Apache is actually focused on consensus and collaborative work, your
behavior goes against that.

> [1] Work with me towards modularity.

No thanks, I'm not interested in working with someone not open to
others' views. If even formatting a table properly is an issue for you
there is little I can do.

Emmanuel Bourg