commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] Web site graphics
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2016 11:49:59 GMT
Hi Benedikt.

On Sun, 21 Aug 2016 10:35:21 +0000, Benedikt Ritter wrote:
> Hi Gilles
>
> Gilles <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org> schrieb am So., 21. Aug. 2016
> um
> 01:09 Uhr:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> Anyone interested in an updated "logo" (with some of the new
>> official[1] graphical elements merged into the old design)?
>>

> I created an issue for this a while ago [1].

The number of comments pretty much answers my question. :-}

> Maybe we can use this issue to
> gather some new images.

Had I seen (or not forgotten) Loic's attempt, I wouldn't have tried
myself.  But now I have one too. ;-)

I've tried to visualize it within the Commons site's main page
(local "mvn site") but it seems that the POM does not pick up
the "logo.png" image located in "content/resources/images".

Regards,
Gilles