commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Configuration 2.1 based on RC2
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 21:23:19 GMT
Another thing: The whole point of adding checkstyle check to the build is
to have the build fail when there are violations. Otherwise, just look at
the report on the generated site.

It seems to me that the options are:
- Remove the check from the build
- Fix the code.

My previous questions still stand but it's not critical WRT blocking a
release.

That's it.

Gary