commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RNG component release
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 22:24:42 GMT
HI Artem,

Compared to other Commons Components, things are moving pretty quickly for
[rng]! :-)

I think the community needs to take a look at the code, comment, and
twiddle a bit maybe.

Then I'm sure talk of voting on release candidate will happen "quickly".

My guesstimate is that there could be a release within a month of so if the
code is anywhere near complete for a 1.0.

The nuts and bolts of actually creating a release is detailed here:
https://commons.apache.org/releases/index.html

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com