commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ALL] JDK 9 Version String
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 18:05:48 GMT
Am I blind or can someone point out how to comment on a JEP? The JEP is
linked to https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8061493 but how do you
get an account on that?

I recall hearing a preso on how the comments for Java were locked down for
fear of too much feedback... or something.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/