commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sun, Dapeng" <dapeng....@intel.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release CRYPTO 1.0.0 based on RC1
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 03:25:17 GMT
Hi all,

Apache Commons CRYPTO was established at May 9, 2016, There are presently numbers of resolved
issues fix in CRYPTO. We also fix the legal issue.

Apache Commons CRYPTO 1.0.0 is available for review here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/crypto

(rev 14538)

The tag is here:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-crypto.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/CRYPTO-1.0.0-RC1

(commit 782ca06a1f9a292756fbad9eb9841e685cd34af1)

Maven artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1191/org/apache/commons/commons-crypto/1.0.0/

I've tested with Java 7 & 8 using Maven 3.0.5 on Mac OS 64bits/Linux 64&32bits/Windows
64&32 bits

Details of changes are in the release notes:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/crypto/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

http://home.apache.org/~sdp/crypto-1.0.0-rc1/changes-report.html

Site:

  http://home.apache.org/~sdp/crypto-1.0.0-rc1/

(note some links are broken, these will be OK once the site is deployed)

Clirr Report:

Not generating Clirr report as there is no previous version of the library to compare against.

RAT Report:

  http://home.apache.org/~sdp/crypto-1.0.0-rc1/rat-report.html

KEYS:

  https://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS

Please review the release candidate and vote. This vote will close no sooner than 72 hours
from now, i.e. sometime after 13:00 CST 29-July 2016

[ ] +1 Release these artifacts

[ ] +0 OK, but...

[ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...

[ ] -1 I oppose this release because...