commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rajiv Jain <rajiv...@gmail.com>
Subject [io-480] Query
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:16:58 GMT
Hi

I have been working on the Apache Maven project as a contributor recently. I don’t know
whether it is any different for Apache Commons IO.

The procedure for Apache Maven contributions are:

a) Choose a Jira ticket to work on
b) Fork the project
3) Make changes
4) Apply a pull request

For the issues that I have worked on, pull requests are reviewed.

A few days ago, I worked on the Commons IO for IO-480 and removed some Java documentation
within the class files but no one has reviewed it. Is it the same process or have I missed
something? The pull request is located here: https://github.com/apache/commons-io/pull/14
<https://github.com/apache/commons-io/pull/14>

In addition, if I would like to work on Apache Commons project where is the best place I can
start. As, I looked at the Jira tickets and there are in open state and when looking into
the code they have already been fixed.

Thanks.

Regards,
Rajiv