commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What to do about [OGNL]?
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 23:26:54 GMT
Le 2/07/2016 à 21:15, Benedikt Ritter a écrit :

> currently nobody seems to be pushing [ognl]. However the original project
> on GitHub seems to be pretty active [1] - the last release was published
> just three days ago. This gives me the impression that the project never
> really joined Apache Commons. Do we need to act?

The README file on GitHub states:

"The code base sometime ago was migrated to the Apache commons ognl and
this source code is used just to maintenance 3.x branch. The new version
from Apache will start from 4.x"

We could suggest Lukasz to bring the 3.x maintenance at Apache Commons.
I suspect moving OGNL to Git would be a prerequisite.

Emmanuel Bourg