commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons BCEL 6.0 based on RC6
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 00:15:00 GMT
On 21 June 2016 at 00:14, Mark Roberts <markro@cs.washington.edu> wrote:
> Sorry - I'm replying to my own post.  Is there any chance that there is a revision point
in the active tree that corresponds exactly to RC6 but without the path changes?  I could
do some testing on that.

I don't think so; there were some subsequent fixes

> Probably too much to hope for.

However, it's pretty easy to use the Maven Shade plugin to produce an
updated version of the jar with the changed package names.

I'll email you a copy of a pom under separate cover.