commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Migrate Apache Commons IO to git
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:14:24 GMT
Perhaps I should re-phrase (may not make a difference, but it could).  Can
we just say that any component that wishes to migrate can feel free to do
so at this time?  We don't need a VOTE or anything.  If someone gets the
cycles and inspiration to do so, they can feel free to go right ahead.
That's what I mean.  I don't mean force everyone to move right now.