commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IMAGING] Working towards a release?
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 16:41:54 GMT
Not ATM. It seems to me we had a little flurry of activity a couple of
years ago but then nothing happened. I remember messages about releasing
what we have as a 1.0 and then following up with a non-BC 2.0 or something
like that.

The issue is time and the need for someone to take a look from a SME POV
and API POV to see if what we have is what we want to put in stone for a
1.0.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com