commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brosius <dbros...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons BCEL 6.0 based on RC6
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 00:15:43 GMT
Doubt it, but you could certainly 'shade
<https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/>' the plugin with
maven to convert all references from the original path to the path
you're expecting.

On 06/20/2016 07:14 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
> Sorry - I'm replying to my own post.  Is there any chance that there is a revision point
in the active tree that corresponds exactly to RC6 but without the path changes?  I could
do some testing on that.