commons-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Loskutov <losku...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons BCEL 6.0 based on RC5
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 16:29:29 GMT
Hi,

Thanks & congratulations to BCEL team!

With this BCEL version all FB regression tests on both Java 8 and Java 9 (as runtime) pass.
Well done!

If I could vote, I would vote +1.

P.S:
Since we had this weekend also an official ASM 6 alpha release (see http://mail.ow2.org/wws/arc/asm/2016-06/msg00005.html),
I've also updated our ASM version and merged FindBugs java9 branch to master now.
I've created 3.1.0 preview2 release for FindBugs, see https://github.com/findbugsproject/findbugs/releases/tag/3.1.0_preview2.

--
Kind regards,
google.com/+AndreyLoskutov