commons-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [LANG] Ready for 3.5?
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2016 17:40:15 GMT
Another thing that has to be resolved before a release. When I run "mvn
clirr:check", clirr reports errors for these classes:
org.apache.commons.lang3.time.DateParser
org.apache.commons.lang3.time.DatePrinter
org.apache.commons.lang3.time.FastDatePrinter

I would have pasted them, but it shows me german error messages. :(