commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Interest in some code to read DMG files?
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 08:10:12 GMT
Hi,

for the Apache Flex project I have been working hard on some code to unpack DMG images as
all libs I could find were GPL I implemented everything by reading the specs. I am not quite
finished. The DMG part is finished, now I'm working on parsing the mac filesystem BTree ...
will still take a while, but I think locating this code in the Apache Flex project doesn't
seem to be the right place. After reading the Apache Commons VFS release earlier today I think
this would be the best place to put it.

Is there any interest in this?

Chris