commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CommonsRDF 0.2.0-incubating released
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 14:42:13 GMT
There are quite a few typos in the e-mail below, and it does not make
it clear that the code is undergoing incubation.

The e-mail should include the Incubation Disclaimer.
For example see the Mynewt announce message dated May 6th.

I think the announce mail should be re-issued with the appropriate corrections.