commons-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Barger <ar...@bargr.net>
Subject Re: [Math] MATH-1371: Provide accelerated kmeans++ implementation
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 14:38:28 GMT
On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Gilles <gilles@harfang.homelinux.org>
wrote:

> Sorry, hit wrong key...
>
> On Tue, 31 May 2016 15:41:21 +0200, Gilles wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 31 May 2016 15:28:54 +0300, Artem Barger wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Just finished the updated of the sources to address all comments from
>>> MATH-1371,
>>> attached updated sources.
>>>
>>> BTW, tried to commit feature branch directly to the remote, looks like I
>>> need a user or
>>> write access in order to being able to do it.
>>>

>> Indeed, the Apache repositories are not world-writable. ;-)
>>

> But you can paste the pull request command (not the "numbered"
> URL which I do not know how to handle) here or in a comment on
> JIRA.

​Are you refering to this?​

git fetch origin pull/*35*/head:

*feature-MATH-1371*

Anyway here is the link to PR itself

*: https://github.com/apache/commons-math/pull/35
<https://github.com/apache/commons-math/pull/35>*

Also please note that updated sources attached to JIRA tracker as well.

Best,

       Artem.