commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons FileUpload 1.3.2 based on RC1
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 09:44:41 GMT
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Bernd Eckenfels
<ecki@zusammenkunft.net> wrote:

> RELEASE-NOTES.txt contains the site link as http instead of https, I
> had the impression we wanted to switch the defaults?

Should be sufficient to keep that in mind for the future, as the http
URL still works.
It is something, we all got to be used to. (Not only at  Apache.)

> Is the site planned to be "rolled back" to 1.3.2 or will it stay
> 1.4-SNAPSHOT?

No need for that either, in my opinion. In fact, I just added changes
to the site in trunk, and would like to keep them.

Jochen