commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benedikt Ritter <brit...@apache.org>
Subject [VALIDATOR] CheckDigit implementation for German identity cards?
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 20:49:52 GMT
Hello,

I have the need for a validator implementation that can check German
identity card numbers. It's pretty simple to implement something like this
using ModulusCheckDigit. Now I'm wondering whether this would be a good
addition for [validator]. It is specific to German identity cards, but
maybe we could start an idcard package which contains routine for different
country identity cards.

If this doesn't belong into [validator] I'll probably publish it via my
github account :-)

Best regards,
Benedikt