commons-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Commons-VFS2 2.1 rc0
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 14:00:14 GMT
Also, please re-read the end of the previous thread on compatibility.

I clearly stated that there were some changes which I consider not worth
changing about the TarArchiveEntry code. If you feel like these are not
acceptable, please start a discussion about this so you can come to
consensus on how the changes should be addressed.