commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Release Commons Build Plugin 1.6 based on RC1
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:53:25 GMT
On 18 April 2016 at 13:43, Stian Soiland-Reyes <stain@apache.org> wrote:

> -1 apache-rat:check fails on
> src/main/resources/commons-xdoc-templates/download-page-body.xml and
> src/main/resources/commons-xdoc-templates/download-page-foot.xml

These are not really XML files, but templates to be inserted in XML
files - and it would therefore be weird for them to have
the standard ASF file header.

I added them as apache-rat excludes to pom.xml in svn trunk.

(I would still say -1 until the RC is on dist.apache.org)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718