commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [Math] "Help wanted!" Or not (?)
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 13:43:03 GMT
On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:16:45 -0500, Matt Sicker wrote:
> I was under the impression that commons-math was the most frequently
> contributed to subproject around here lately. Hard to call that
> legacy.

There is a profound unbalance between the amount of code in (and scope
of)
Commons Math and the number of developers (including all categories:
code
contributors, reviewers, testers, "managers" of non-committer provided
code,
maintainers).
This in my humble opinion is a very fragile situation, unless people
consider that the project is feature-complete, which would mean that it
_is_ "legacy code".

Best regards,
Gilles