commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [Math] Feature development model: pull request?
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 22:28:18 GMT
Hi.

I'm not fluent enough in "git" and never used "Github", so most
of what you write below is not at all clear to me.

Also, I'm not sure that we talk from the same basis.
Just to be sure: Commons Math is not hosted at "Github"; the "Github"
site is merely a "one-way" mirror.
Committers must "push" code to the "Apache" repository.

Gilles