commons-dev mailing list archives

From rgm <...@rgm.nu>
Subject Re: [lang] Proposal: Allow extending DiffResult
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 18:49:21 GMT
No, because ToStringStyle affects the rendering of only one of the object's
toString methods and cannot change the "left differs from right" output,
although it could change the rendering of either "left" or "right."  The
inclusion of two objects and the hard-coded string "differs from" are not
affected by ToStringStyle.