commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Benedikt Ritter <>
Subject [crypto][chimera] Next steps
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 11:15:19 GMT

I'd like to discuss the next steps for moving the Chimera component to
Apache Commons. So far, none of the other PMC members has expressed his or
her thoughts about this. If nobody brings up objections about moving the
component to Apache Commons, I'm assuming lazy consensus about this.

So the next steps would be:
- decide on a name for the new component (my proposal was Apache Commons
- move code to an Apache repo (probably git?!)
- request a Jira project
- setup maven build
- setup project website
- work on an initial release under Apache Commons coordinates

Anything missing?



  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message