commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Form a separate TLP based on [math]
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2016 13:03:29 GMT
On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 11:46 AM <norm@dad.org> wrote:

> Not sure whether I'm allowed to vote. But if I am: +1
>
>     Norman Shapiro

Norman, you're a member of the Commons community.  You are *definitely*
allowed to vote.  The Commons PMC doesn't discourage non-PMC members from
voting.  Take a look at the "binding votes" section here:

Heck, check out the whole thing.  It's a great overview of how (and maybe
more importantly why) we do things here at the ASF with respect to voting.