commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [lang] still alive?
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 22:04:59 GMT
The project is alive and well AFAIAC. Personally, I usually look at what
comes in JIRA, not GitHub, I guess I should take a look! I a, busy with
work and I am sure most volunteers around here are as well. I'm looking
forward to a new release for [io] as well. The infra wait is a pain for
sure. I added a "Ping?" comment, not sure that will help.

Gary

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net