commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Anyone for Apache Commons & Apache Con Core 2016 CFP?!
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 21:24:12 GMT
Hi folks,

anyone out who would volunteer for a presentation at Apache Con Core - I miss a little bit
of enthusiasm :-)

We have volunteers/proposals for

* commons-exec
* commons-email
* commons-pool
* commons-dbcp

For the less enthusiastic among us - don’t worry - we have done this before - we assigned
two presentation for a 45 slot to avoid boring the audience to death.

In other words

* You could present your favourite Apache Commons project for 20 minutes
* You could participate as speaker which is a completely different experience than being a
visitor - I still have my very first speaker badge at home :-)
* You could improve you CV (assuming that it is not already 10 pages long)
* You could give yourself a nice journey to lovely Vancouver

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

PS: Please keep in mind this is not a wildcard to present at ApacheCon - each presentation
needs still be accepted but chance are a lot better if we team up :-)