commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] TLP next steps
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2016 21:05:14 GMT
I just kicked off the PMC membership recruiting thread.

I think there are three more immediate things we need to do:

0) decide on a name for the new project
1) agree on initial PMC chair
2) draft a board resolution to form the new project

Post-2), there will be lots of fun to have - scm, web site, JIRA,
release / maintenance strategy, etc - but I think we can focus on
0)-2) first.

I will kick off a naming thread.  I am willing to take the initial
chair duties, but happy to let someone else do it.

Phil